We aim to give regular workshops to you as a thank you for booking training courses with us. This includes keeping you up to date with product launches, updates and refreshers workshops for your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). We’ll also be bringing in specialist speakers for you to enhance all aspects of your business skills as well as professional skills.
January 12th was a great example of this where we brought in specialist speakers in the following:
- Search Engine Optimisation – to give you the best knowledge to help you rank highly on Google’s Search Engine (the most visited website in the World)
- Branding wizards – to help you increase your business by getting across your company mission statement to your customers and showing them how you’re different to your competitors
- New Innovative Aesthetic Tools, by introducing a new tool to the industry from Dr Maria Gonzalez, to make you practice more efficient and more professional
- Dr Kieron Bong to demonstrate his skills that are the foundation of any great aesthetic practice, giving you the skills and the confidence to maintain your development of your volumising and lip masterclass skills, sponsored by Lifestyle Aesthetics
Our next event
Our next event is being held at The Celtic Manor Resort a beautiful resort setting. We’ll be offering a series of 5 workshops, this time they will be even bigger and better than eveer before.
- Legal Bookkeeping advice, so you can make sure you have a traceable cash trail for your piece of mind
- Tear trough demonstration and complication management from an Opthamologist – so you can move forward in your treatments, with safety, client management and competence
- Social Media advice for what’s hot and what’s not – stay ahead of competitors and make sure you maximise the best free marketing tools available
- Skin care workshops – to make sure your clients look after their best asset… with skin care they’re craving to have
- Not to mention the lavish food – morning pastries, 3 course buffet lunch and cakes for afternoon tea!
If you want to come along to that event, simply give us a call on 0845 519 4823, and speak to Natalie or Richard.