This fantastic, short downtime treatment is fast becoming popular in the majority of clinics nationwide as an alternative treatment of fine lines and pigmentation problems. Genuine Dermaroller, is also known to practitioners as Dermapen, Micorneedling or Collagen Induction therapy. All of which help to induce collagen through the needling of the epidermis and the dermis. The needling causes the body’s own natural healing response, enabling growth factors and fibroblasts to heal the channels of damage to the skin. Over a period of 6 weeks your client will see the skin’s texture change in tone and texture.
Dermaroller (Dermapen/Microneedling) also has the added benefit of offering a solution to hair loss, stretch marks and cellulite, and so it is a definite skill that will add value to your clinical practice. Every practitioner is guaranteed to perform a microneedling treatment on a live model. After your clients have invested their money in dermal fillers and Botulinum Toxin A treatments, this is a natural progression to help improve the skin’s quality, colour and tone.
Honey Fizz now offer the mechanical version of the microneedling roller
Your microneedling training course involves the following:
- Microneedling treatment theory
- Microneedling practical
- Theory revision and written examination
- Hard copy of the presentation
- Access to the presentation on your own personal USB
- Certificate for insurance
- Supplier details
- Standard Consent form via your personal USB
- Standard Medical History form via your personal USB
- Dedicated call line for any enquiries and support
£495 + VAT NOW £300 & VAT for training course