Trainer Vacancy at Honey Fizz Training
Can you answer questions whilst observing someone injecting? Can you prepare for a treatment whilst motivating delegates about delivering treatments? Can you smile, while you are under pressure to stay on top of your model appointment schedule?
We are looking for an aesthetic trainer to cover our basic and advanced facial aesthetics training days.
We are an award winning training company in South Wales. Our plan is for our training company to deliver regional “centres of excellence” by 2018. This has meant bringing in expertise at all levels of our teams in order to drive quality into everything we do. We want Honey Fizz delegates to be over the moon with what we are offering for their personal development.
As ‘Regional Trainer,’ you will be responsible for delivering professional and informative training. You will greet and register delegates, test delegates’ base knowledge, and ensure your delegates leave with the missing knowledge being covered and delegates feeling confident to start their aesthetic journey. You will be confident in your time management, and appear calm under pressure when models arrive late or early and with delegates’ varying degrees of capabilities. Your ability to deliver crucial tips to improve the delegates’ techniques is paramount, as is your ability to motivate and inspire our delegates for a good learning environment. If you aren’t someone who can work on their own initiative, or you need constant direction and support, then this role probably isn’t for you.
Culture fit, are we right for you?
- We expect everybody to put in a full and fair working day; we’re a tight team and look out for each other, just like a family. So we’re looking for a team player who believes in this culture. There’s no room to hide, so we’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind mucking in and helping with cleaning, taking the bins out and checking if their colleague wants a hand when they’re busy and you’re not. Don’t get us wrong, this isn’t what we need you to do. Our job is to make sure you’re doing what you do best, but things happen and want to make sure you’re happy mucking in as part of the team. Our delegates come first, and that means providing them with a fantastic service on the telephone or in person. It’s never “not my job.”
- Decisions are made quickly because the director is involved in at ground level, so that means changes can be made quickly. If you need something to help make your job role more efficient we’re here to back you up! This isn’t a large corporate company where you need to wait months or years for changes to happen. It’s a very busy environment, so you need to be happy with the bustle and pace of change and daily activities.
Who you are
Our Regional Trainer will be enthusiastic, empathetic, inspirational, patient and polite. You will already have experience within an Aesthetic Practitioner role, or similarly delivering mentoring, but it’s even more important to us that you are smart, professional and likeable. Remember, we are only a small team so you need to be happy and “get” our way of thinking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone committed to achieving excellent results.
Sounds good?! What’s the catch? The catch is that we need someone that really meets our needs. We need someone who can pick the role up quickly and efficiently. You will need to be flexible to the needs of the Management team and you will need to bring your A-game to work every day.
Here’s what you need to know
- For the right person, you’ll be able to progress into a national management role.
- You must be happy to work a full working day and have the flexibility to stay late when delegates run over their allotted treatment time slots.
- In Newport we are located within a 10 minute walk from Newport Train station, and within 1 street from the M4 corridor.
- We are looking for somebody who can support the business with Saturday training dates.
- You will be training in various locations – Manchester, Ireland, London and South Wales.
- It’s a part time role at 2 days per week
How about training & qualifications?
- You must confident at public speaking, although groups will remain small at a maximum of 4 on our combined courses and 6 on our hyperhidrosis courses.
- Be cheerful & confident – and absolutely committed to always doing the very best job possible.
- You must have a medical qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the aesthetic industry and be able to evidence your work with before and after case studies.
- It is desirable, that you have a teaching or train a trainer qualification.
- You need to be a prescriber for this role
What are the benefits?
- Staff discount scheme
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Additional days holiday for each year of service
- We’ll pay for ALL of your training & personal development
- £48,000 – £65,000 per annum salary pro rata Dependant on experience and qualifications
How do I apply?
Simply email your CV to email@example.com