Cancellation policy for course delegates
1. Upon booking a training course a £100 deposit is required to secure your place, this is non refundable.
2. The full balance must be paid in full 28 days prior to the course.
3. If you can cancel a training course outside the 28 days of the course you will be entitled to a no questions asked, 100% refund less £100 deposit.
4. All cancellations must be in writing.
5. Any products you have paid for will be refunded within 14 days of purchase.
6. Full payment is required at time of booking when the booking is made less than 28 days prior to the course taking place. In this instance the payment is non refundable.
7. Should the course need to be rescheduled by Honey Fizz Training we shall give 28 days notice. No charge will be incurred.
8. A request to reschedule a course which has been paid for in full and has been made at short notice will be permitted on one occasion. Any subsequent request to reschedule will result in retention of part or all of the fee to cover costs incurred e.g. room hire, travel costs, trainer’s time etc.
9. Refunds will be made via the same method as payments made to Honey Fizz Training.
10. By payment of deposit and/or full balance you are agreeing to accept the above terms and entering into a contractual agreement between Honey Fizz Training and you the customer.